CfR is a leading provider of advisory services, and asset and company management solutions, trusted by more than 20 local energy enterprises around the UK. Find out how CfR can aid your community in realising its renewable energy potential.
Ask a CfR expert how we can help:
- CfR helps local energy enterprises go from pub chat to company set-up, business planning, feasibility, community engagement, project development, financing, procurement and operations.
- Shared ownership schemes: we help communities and renewable energy companies work together to develop and deliver shared ownership models for MW-scale solar and wind projects.
- We have helped raise over £30 million in community investment and loan finance for community energy. From feasibility grants to community share/bond offers and loan finance, CfR can help raise the investment needed to make your local energy project happen. We even have our own development fund.
- Are you a social investor? Find out about current community energy share offers and register your interest in future opportunities.
- Smart and local energy market development: The future of energy is locally generated, locally owned, low carbon and smart. Find out how CfR is helping pro-active localities to lead the way.